Saturday, 11 September 2010

Plymouth crop

What a wonderful day to spend a Saturday, scrapping with a bunch of talented ladies. Well that was when Jean and I finally got to Plymouth. Charlotte let me borrow her Sat Nav to find the new location of the Plymouth Crop I think if it had said turn left or recalculating once more it would have found its way into Plymouth Sound !! It was great to catch up with Elaine, Jill and Linda again. I managed to finish 3 single layouts and a circle journal entry. Tomorrow I will upload my pages.

3 comments:

  1. was lovely to see you and Jean too, hope you managed to find your way back to the A38 easier on the return trip.
    You both made some beautiful items as always.
    Even I managed a few LOs, cards and jewellery.
    I love the Plymouth Crop, such a diverse group of ladies.
    Hope to see you both next time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, love your LOs in the subsequent posts. Was great to see you and Jean, hope you can make our next crop - at least now you know how to get to us the easy way!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you both - hopefully next time will be much easier for you.

    ReplyDelete